Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new Fep film from amazon no more print
Hi everybody,

i buy this fep film on amazon :
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07HVHM...UTF8&psc=1

but i realize that they are thicker, 0.15 to 0.2, than the original elegoo film 0.125.

since i changed my fep film i can t print anymore, 1st layer of printing stick to fep and nothing on the build plate ...

do you think that the fep thickness could be a problem ? 
on amazon they say it s for photon .... but in the comments someone as used it on elegoo and it should work ???

could it be a z=0 problem ? 
i made z=0 elegoo process many time and nothing change, i also try with a double A4 paper to calibrate with thicker paper ...
and i will try to unlock z=0 but i m not very fan of this because if there is an automatical way of doing that, it should work

if you have any idea ???

thanks 
best regards
Gaël ( sorry for my english i m french !!)
... try with longer curing times ...

Viktor
(11-23-2019, 07:18 AM)VDX Wrote: ... try with longer curing times ...

Viktor
ok thanks, i will try that

this afternoon, i try to unlock the z=0 option, i set it with a piece of paper A4, and i tried to print,
the print failed with the same result the printed part was stick on the fep film
but my feeling is that this print was better because it take longer time to stick on the fep film ...
so now i will try to set a z=0 with a little bit thicker piece of paper ....
(11-23-2019, 10:04 AM)gael Wrote:

Viktor

this afternoon, i try to unlock the z=0 option, i set it with a piece of paper A4, and i tried to print,
the print failed with the same result the printed part was stick on the fep film
but my feeling is that this print was better because it take longer time to stick on the fep film ...

(11-24-2019, 02:46 AM)gael Wrote:
(11-23-2019, 10:04 AM)gael Wrote:

Viktor

Good morning,

so i tried what we speak on the last post and it s working again !!
thanks