Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposure test failed and nothing prints
(06-23-2020, 11:53 AM)Gauntfield Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 08:28 AM)Meh Wrote: Hey Gauntfield. Yeah. Mine goes directly to the end stage where you can see the LEDs underneath. It doesn't even pretend it's going to work like yours. That would be even more frustrating! Hope you get yours sorted out Smile

Elegoo are sending me a replacement so fingers crossed I'm printing soon.

Thanks, hope you are able to get yours up and running quickly too!

Mine only displays the block once I power the unit off and back on then run exposure test. If i do back to back tests its full transparent and no block flash.

This screen is from the Comgrow Amazon store, they are sending me another one and still waiting on the one from Elegoo overseas, last update was 6/11 and nothing since then. Im sure COVID has slowed the processing down.

Luckily i have my Orange30 to hold me over but man I miss my mars, really want it back up and running

Well, you could always take the screen out of the longer 30 and put in the Mars. ( Assuming your mars uses the same cable as the l30. There are 2 variants, one straight and one with an L bend. All of the 2k 5.5" printers use the same actual screen. )

Messages In This Thread
Exposure test failed and nothing prints - by Meh - 06-03-2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Exposure test failed and nothing prints - by zemerick - 06-23-2020, 12:49 PM